Gather the family together on the sleek Midway Reclining Sofa, featuring the stylish look of stationary furniture with all the comfort and versatility of a powered reclining sofa. Using a convenient and discreetly placed power control with built-in USB charging port in both arms, you can easily adjust the headrest and recline for peak comfort while watching your favorite shows. Thoughtful design considerations such as welt trim and thin track arms provide a contemporary look, while semi-attached pillow backs offer comfort and support. And our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures durability-along with a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power controls in both arms effortlessly adjust headrest and recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power controls keep devices powered up and ready to use
- Semi-attached pillow back cushions remain fixed in place, ensuring a clean look and comfortable feel
- Design-forward details including thin track arms and welt trim
- Durable, square tapered wood legs in choice of finish
- Sofa comes standard with two custom fabric pillows to enhance comfort and style
- Available in hundreds of select fabric choices, giving you a diverse array of options to suit your home decor
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.