Enjoy the look of leather and the feel of high-end ergonomic seating with the Arlo Power Reclining Sofa. Available in more than 50 leather or leather match options, this sofa has a luxurious aesthetic that will last for years to come. To recline, simply touch one of the power controls on either arm. Both feature USB charging ports that will keep devices powered up for streaming or surfing the web. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions bolster your head, neck and lower back, offering a refined look that will elevate the look of your living space. Rounded pad-over track arms support the forearms, while contoured seats with seat chaise pads take pressure off your legs. Top it off with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that ensures a pleasing mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit, and you ve got a power reclining sofa that s built to last.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather/vinyl match options that have the high-quality look and durability to hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.