Keep comfort simple with the easy-to-adjust Arlo Recliner. Using a handle in the arm, it s easy to activate the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Other features designed to enhance your well-being include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that have a tailored look and support your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms have a refined aesthetic and reduce pressure on your forearms. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the contoured seat gives you a comfy place to kick back and unwind. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from over 250 options of our cleanable, durable fabrics.
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of the arm allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.