Great for those nights when all you want to do is relax and binge-watch your favorite show, the Mason Power Recliner offers all the comfort you need in a simple, refined look. Using an easy-to-access power control on the side of the arm, you can kick up your feet and feel the stress melt away. Keep devices powered up and close at hand with the USB charging port built into the power control. Pad-over arms take pressure off your forearms, while a high-divide back cushion with tufting supports your head, neck and lower back. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ keeps the recliner firm yet flexible and ensures durability. Choose from over 250 fabric options to suit your style.
- Power control allows you to adjust between sitting and reclining
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.