Elevate Your Comfort and Style
Perfect for movie night with the whole family, the Cody Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests offer ample seating with the softness and support of high-divide pillow pad backs and gently contoured arms. Find the best viewing angle with power controls on either side of the sofa, which let you independently adjust the headrest and recline and feature USB ports for charging devices. Our patented DualFlex Spring system offers a wide range of motion and superior durability, while the premium leather upholstery will maintain its quality for years to come.
- Premium leather upholstery will hold up in the most demanding environments
- High-divide pillow pad back and contoured arms for superior comfort
- Built to last with Flexsteel patented DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||85" 85 INH
||40" 40 INH
||41" 41 INH
||67" (170.2 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
||Power, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||59.21 cu ft (1.7 m 3 )
||269 lb (121 kg) 269 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.