Enjoy ergonomic comfort designed for two with the Nirvana Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Both sitters can find the perfect position for relaxation using easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the loveseat. The controls independently adjust the headrests and recline, so you can stay comfy while watching your favorite show. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up with a USB port built in the power controls. Ergonomic features, including pillow-back cushions and curved arms with a tailored pad overlay reduce pressure on your body. And refined design details such as bold, puckered stitching and thick, welted trim give the loveseat an elevated look. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures quality that will last, along with a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric upholstery options to make this loveseat a stylish centerpiece in your home.
- Pillow backs offer a mix of softness and support that s ideal for sore backs
- Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
- Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabrics to suit your décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.