Treat yourself to a comfortable yet refined sitting experience with the Henry power reclining sectional with power headrests and lumbar. This piece features a generously scaled frame, contoured seats, and padded arms with a unique sculptural shape and welt trim. Choose from six components to build the perfect configuration for your home. Power recline, headrests and lumbar controls on both ends allow for customized comfort, and included USB ports provide convenient device charging. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives the feeling of weightlessness while our patented Blue Steel Spring provides lasting seat support. Choose from three top-grain leather options to suit your style.
- Choose from six components to build a configuration that fits your room
- Sculptural, padded arms with a refined welt trim fade into the seat
- The spacious, contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in while the divided back provides lower back comfort
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline, headrest, and lumbar
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Straight console component contains a storage compartment and two cupholders
- Available in three top-grain leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.